Friday, June 7, 2013

Kindess and Contests


First, head on over to The Kindess Project to read my post on Being Kind to Yourself: The Gentleman's Version. 


Second, help me by voting for my clockwork bug in the Uncommon Goods iphone cover design challenge. 


Check out my design here.

Take a gander at all of the designs and throw a vote my way if you like clockwork bugs.

No pressure if that's not your thing. But peruse their site-- there are a lot a really neat designs there (my top choices are the boy with the fox, the underwater swimmer, the vintage phones, and my own (it would be, right)?)

Finally, you have until midnight on Friday June 7th to enter my contest to win two books by the talented Stephanie Kate Strohm. Visit Wednesday's post to sign up.

2 comments:

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.