Monday, April 15, 2013

I Dig Reading... I really do

I am way behind on updating for the I Dig Reading Challenge.



In November and December I read
James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
Hundred Dollar Holiday by Bill McKibben
Island of the Aunts by Eva Ibottson
Flying the Dragon by Natalie Dias Lorenzi
and Boomerang with Michael Lewis.

From January to March I read
Chaste by Angela Felsted
Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
The Truth About Faking by Leigh Talbert Moore
The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende
Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink by Stephanie Kate Strohm
Touch by Jus Accardo
Gone, Girl by Gillian Flynn
Bestest. Ramadan. Ever. by Madeia Sharif
Blood Fugue by E.J. Wesley
Fifth Business by Robertson Davies, and
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

During this time I sent a small donation to some of the groups I worked with in Kenya and I supported a former student in the Walk to End Genocide, a project of Jewish World Watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.