Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Kindness Project: Infographic


I've been playing around with the amazing website infogr.am

One of my class assignments this semester was that the students create an infographic on an issue in American food policy. They did such incredible work. (I hope to post some of them as well).

Several of them used infogr.am to complete the assignment. It is a tool that allows you to create a unique infographic.

Check it out, it is super fun (though time consuming).

For my first infographic I wanted to create something on kindness-- so here it is. I'm also posting this Monday on The Kindness Project.

Let me know what you think!

 Have you ever created an infographic?

 Have you used infogr.am?

 Any advice or tips you can offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.