Friday, December 7, 2012

Car to the Pool


Check out this amazing infographic, produced by carinsurance.org about the environmental power of carpooling.


PLEASE PROVIDE ATTRIBUTION TO CARINSURANCE.ORG WITH THIS CONTENT Carpooling Infographic

This is especially interesting to me right now because my car recently died, and we're trying to exist as a one-car family. Oh my. It is tough. The hardest part is that I only need a car a few times a week, and only for a few hours on a few days... which makes it difficult to justify replacing our gas guzzler with another gas guzzler. I'm considering just using a zipcar... but I need it for commuting, which doesn't necessarily make sense. 

Do you carpool? Do you ZIPcar? What are the pro-cons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.