Thursday, November 15, 2012

Project Dystopia Reboot... uh, Reboot!

Okay.

Call me crazy.

I'm okay with that.

I've been called worse.

I have been re-working the images of the playmobil version of my dystopian book THIRST.

I couldn't build sets for the figures, for what I hope are obvious reasons like time, ability, cost, and sanity.

But I was dissatisfied with the images-- so I'm reworking them with this awesome paint app called Art Studio. It allows you to draw layers of paint over a photograph.

Cool, huh?

I also didn't make photos for the prologue for the book, which describes the mega-storm that causes all the problems my characters have to deal with.
It seems more... real now, and I wanted to make images for that portion of the story.

So, I will be posting these again in their newest versions.
A Project Dystopia Reboot Reboot.
Enjoy.

Check out the TUMBLR for the full story, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.