Monday, October 22, 2012

My debut post at The Kindness Project: Kenya update

I am thrilled to be a part of the awesomeness that is The Kindness Project.

Tomorrow, October 22nd you'll find my first post on their blog.

This group blog has the goal of spreading kindness not simply as a random act but with intention.

You can find the blog here, the facebook here, and you should definitely join us on twitter.

I have no doubt it will be a great source of inspiration, and I know it's where I'll head whenever I need a good injection of kindness. Wait-- injection of kindness doesn't have the most appealing ring to it. I'll work on that.

Today I am FINALLY following up with information on some of the next steps I'm taking to help out the lovely people I met in Kenya. I'll walk you through the challenges I've run across in my desire to send a little kindness their way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.