Tuesday, August 28, 2012

THIRST: Episode 3


Here's the next image for Project Dystopia Reboot
I'm not going to put the text up any longer, though. 

I LOVE the juxtaposition of the overwrought, angsty dialogue with the goofiness of playmobil... but I actually don't like that much text on my blog. 

Is that awful? 

Yes, it's a writing blog... but who wants to read a novel on a blog? Uh. Not me, I guess. :0)

Every post hovering around 500 words is too much.

I will continue to play around with it-- if the narrative isn't coming through in the images alone then I will try something else.

Project Dystopia Reboot is nothing if not an experiment.  









            **********
Learn more about Project Dystopia Reboot here

Find the Playmobilization Tumblr of the whole story here

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.