Monday, February 13, 2012

Long Overdue Awards Post


Thank the person who nominated you. Tell 7 things about yourself so that your readers may learn more about you and nominate 15 other newly discovered bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
Here are seven things about me:
  1. I don't stop to smell the roses enough. I need to put it on my to do list. 
  2. My to do list is probably why I don't stop to smell the roses enough. It's about seven single-spaced pages long right now... divided into categories, and always waiting for me. 
  3. I lived for a while in a caravan park in the Netherlands (oh, the stories I could write).
  4. I am SUCH a morning person.
  5. I am terribly impatient, but I think being a writer is helping me with this. It's at least giving me LOADS of practice at waiting. 
  6. I was known as "bug girl" in college (it could be worse, right?... right?)
  7. The cool thing about being the bug girl is that people bring you amazing insects that they find. If you find a unique (dead) bug, I'd love it if you sent it to me. Seriously. 
As Ann Elise pointed out, this one has been around for a while, and many have gotten it (some multiple times). So, I'll let YOU be in charge of distribution. 
If you'd like the versatile blogger award, leave me a comment and I'll link to your post!

One Smart Cookie Award
I swear that The Blogger Girlz (who are participating in the I Dig Reading Challenge) gave me the One Smart Cookie award... but now I can't find that post, and I'm wondering if I dreamed this? 
It is on my to-do list, (see above list)... which lends it some legitimacy. :0)
Well, regardless, thanks for the award, and a HUGE thanks for participating in I Dig Reading 2012!


6 comments:

  1. If I see any cool dead bugs, I'll sent them to you. :) But usually I find ones that are alive and I just watch them, especially ants--I love watching them move big bits of food, etc.

    No need to pass the award to me--I think I've had that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kat. Putting stop to smell the roses on your to-do list sounds like something I would do. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was a morning person...I get a lot done late at night (writing), but mornings are torture for me since I rarely get to sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Work requires me to be a morning person, but I'm not really. I hate when people schedule meetings with me before 10am. Give me a chance to wake up, people!

    As if you don't have enough awards to keep up with, I've given you a Kreativ Blogger award. Check out my blog for more information (http://www.colindsmith.com/blog/2012/02/13/kreativ-blogger-award/).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awards! And I have issues with numbers 2 and 5. Morning person here too. :)

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.