Monday, December 12, 2011

Contest: A bug in your (mail) box for the holidays




Your reception to my prints was so great I decided to hold a contest and give one away.

I've opened up an etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/KatOwens25 where you can view the prints I make.

The winner can select one print (any value) and I will sign and send it to you.

Here are the details:

To enter, simply comment on this blog and leave an email address for me. That will give you one entry.

For more entries, you can do the following:
(+1) tweet
(+1) new follow
(+2) old follow
(+1) blog about it or put it on the sidebar

Just post in your comment what you've done and for what amount of points.

The contest ends December 22nd and I will mail your choice of print out on the 23rd. You'll have a bug of your own by New Year's.

Open Internationally.

Here are a few of the bugs available, but check the ETSY site for new additions.

The full details are on ETSY, this paper measures 4 13/16 x 5 14/16.
This one measures 5 x 6 1/8 (paper size)



This is much larger, 13 x 17 inches

Here's a detail from the wing.

This measures 10 x 13 inches.

16 comments:

  1. Look at how industrious you are! (I was going to do a bug analogy, but I haven't had coffee yet.)

    Old follower +2
    Tweeted +1

    Total of 3 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Love them! Count me in please.
    Old follower +2
    And I'll tweet once I'm off work (blocked at school-grrr)

    What a fun contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to spread the love, Kat! Count me in:
    +2 Old follower
    +1 Tweeted
    = 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally hang one of those on my wall! Ooo, ooo, or you should print some on PILLOWCASES. How cool would that be? Put me down for 3 entries please! (my email is on my blogger profile)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fantastic giveaway, Kat! I love that dragonfly so much... Fingers crossed!

    I'm a new follower (not sure how I wasn't following before?!) so +1, plus I tweeted, so +1 again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I'd love one of these! Great idea, Kat! You should have my email.

    Old follower +2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your block prints! Printmaking and insects just seem to work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool!
    Old follower, and I'll tweet about it posthaste. +3
    rebecca at rebeccabehrens dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I ever miss these?? They're lovely!
    I'm an old follower, and I'll Google+ it now and blog about it tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for the great response! I have a cool beetle I'll be posting soon... and my plan is to try to squeeze in a butterfly before christmas...
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Old follower and I tweeted, so 3. Love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my lord, these are gorgeous! And a butterfly? Can't wait.

    yahongchi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're gorgeous! I was a big fan of bugs when I was a kid--I had a great book about all the weird things they do, but unfortunately I don't know which book it was anymore. I'm an old follower, and I'll go tweet about this now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are awesome!! Love the detail of the wing! You are talented. I am an old follower (literally), and I will put this one out for others.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the prints... going to check out your ETSY shop now.

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.