Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

I'm scheduling this ahead.

By the time you read this, we will have traveled across seven states, seen at least twelve aunts, uncles, and grandparents, and about nine cousins.


By the time you read this, I hope to be working hard at putting together a Playmobil Knights Castle for my kids, or perhaps just watching my husband do it while I play with my new toys!


Then I'll get to eat all the grits I can at my sister's house plus the delights of many breakfast-oriented casseroles. I'll get to see both my sisters and their families, who I haven't seen since the summer of 2010.

I hope your holiday, whichever one you celebrate, is filled with lots of joy, love, and kindness.

Mine will look something like this

and this

I hope yours is just as nice!
See you next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays and I hope you had a great day :D I also hope you are not passed out from all of your travels...

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.