I'm typing this surrounded by piles of cold and sinus products I picked up at CVS this morning. The school year is upon us, and in our family that means four separate sets of germs culminating in regular colds.
But, I'm fighting it with the probably-toxic combination of cold and sinus meds, sinus wash, fresh ginger, and tea.
Despite the cold I didn't want to miss this week's Friday Fives, where Paper Hangover asks
I'll go with a few actual and a few fantasy writing locations.
1. I write in my home office, which is cozy and perfect for me.
2. Some days, due to circumstance, I write in the den, but it is often at night or during nap time when the boys are asleep upstairs.
3. One thing I love about writing is that all you really need is a piece of paper and a pen. Sometimes I take my notebook along and try to squeeze in time for ideas and scenes at the playground, in the backyard, or anyplace else I can.
Now, for the fantasy picks:
4. I wouldn't mind writing here one little bit...
5. and I'm in talks with my husband to build me a standing desk like this one.