This week has flown.
The lovely peeps of Paper Hangover ask: What are your Five Favorite Writing Communities?
This is a fun topic, and I can't wait to see all the responses.
My go-to's would have to include:
1. My Weekend of Awesome ladies-- Pam, Quita, Erinn, Alicia, [and Holly and Mo in spirit...] the first REAL, LIVE writing community I connected with.
2. Paper Hangover, naturally. Not only is the Friday five fun, but I love their segments talking with REAL TEENS. Hello!? Smartest. Idea. Ever.
3. Write On Con. I think it's beyond generous to try to include everyone worldwide in the experience of a conference. The instigators are downright brilliant.
4. The Absolute Write message boards. Where else can you find out the scoop on all manner of insider secrets? I am but a lurker there, but I love to search around!
5. YA Highway. The Road Trips are always a fun way to meet new writers and hear their take on a variety of topics.
What about you? What are you favorite writing communities? Visit the Hangover to read all about it!