Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This week Amity

I have my nose to the grindstone. 


I have a project that I am obsessed with right now, and so I am enjoying the chance to focus on it a little bit. 


You may not see or hear as much from me in the next weeks... but never fear. I am around, just staying focused, which means avoiding the interwebs.


I am still working on the Divergent faction of the week challenge. Look for details here-- it's not too late to join in!


This weak is Amity, and I can't wait to see what  friendly, cordial, peaceful acts I can implement in the coming days. 

5 comments:

  1. Have fun and good luck with the new project!
    - Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of everything as you write! May your fingers fly over the keyboard, may your typos be few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that excited-about-a-project feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Holly, Sophia, Susan and Trisha!!!

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.