Monday, May 2, 2011

Ooooooo I'm on Fire

In the good way, I think.

As I write this I am humming Bruce Springsteen. Ahh, the Boss. Good times.


Thanks first to the lovely Caitlin Vincent at Musings of an Ordinary Mind for this award. She's been blogging for a little over two months-- so go check her out and follow her.

This is my first Blog On Fire Award and I'm thrilled to get it.

I want to pass it on to some bloggers who have kindly passed me awards lately:
Perri
Sophia Richardson
Katie Upperman

 To Carrie who always cracks me up with her posts

And to my weekend of awesome mates:
Pam and Quita
Erinn
and Alicia

Ladies, your blogs are all on fire, too.

In the good way!

8 comments:

  1. I've always felt this is the best version of that song: Elmer sings Bruce

    mood
    Moody Writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw shucks, thanks KO! Some of those names are new to me so I will have to check them out. Congrats on the award!
    - Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay--thanks so much! You rawk--or shall I say, you're on FIRE! Can't wait to finally meet you in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice way to be on fire...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ARE on Fire. Congrats!! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, KO! I really appreciate the shout out-- and all the awesome posts over here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I will be proudly humming the song all day :)

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.