Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Green Patriots

I love the environment (you know this, right?) and I am a big fan of those WPA era posters.

Though I wouldn't necessarily like to live post-Great Depression, I would love the government to sponsor all my artist friends in making public service announcements.

I ran across the Green Patriot poster project today. It's all about combining environmental activism with great images. They've produced a book, you can find here.

I am drooling over it! Check out this one by artist Ryan Dumas (image source).


or this one by jaegerrae, (source)

Visit their site and submit your own design!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh...I love the Eat Local one. Ha ha. Very cool. I'll have to check out the site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great. I also like the authentic happy meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I could seriously get sucked in that website-- there are so many great posters I'd like to have framed on my walls!
    - Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!

    And by the way, I LOVE your new header. It's beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool huh Tracey?

    Really cool Alicia.

    I know Sophia- I need the book!

    Thanks so much Jess

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.