Sunday, March 13, 2011

We be illin'

I wanted to thank everyone for all the great comments you posted last week. I felt bad that I was unable to keep up with replying.

My husband came down with the flu about 15 days ago. Last Sunday night I started to get feverish and achy. Neither of us had opted for flu shots this year, which I thoroughly regret now.

His turned into bronchitis and mine into a sinus infection. oh Joy! I haven't felt this run-down in a long time. I can't remember the last time I had a fever.

Thankfully the kids are not sick, and I'm hoping desperately that they will not get sick. They both have had a flu shot, so I feel mildly confident.

The point is, because I write and schedule posts in advance, my posts kept popping up even though I was barely functioning. So when it came to replying to comments, I was simply incapacitated. The good news: I was able to read a little, and have many reviews to share next week.


I wish you all good health and a great week.

6 comments:

  1. i had a recurring sinus infection, and the doctor kept diagnosing it as a flu... i feel your pain. </3 hope you get all ship-shape soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hate being sick. I hope you're up and running soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do understand your pain. We had that after Christmas, and my head weighed more than its allotted 7 or 8 lbs. I thought I would never breath normally again. Get well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to apologize. I haven't exactly been on top of commenting lately either. I hope everyone is well now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.