Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I AM M.I.A.

Ever have one of those weeks?

It's that point in the semester... it happens at least twice a year... when things go into blur mode.

Please forgive my lack of web presence. I am a bad Blogger and an even worse Follower this week.

I'm really gonna get it all together, soon. I promise!

Organize my closets, invent a day with longer hours, train my body to sleep less, potty train my child, attend a parent-teacher conference, walk the dog, finish all my work, get ahead with work, actually finish editing my novel, and, well, you know... whatever else ends up on my to do list.

So enjoy this in my absence.



What did we do before the internet?

12 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting through everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!

    very busy schedule!! Hope everything would go fine and your online presence increases .. say ten fold!!!

    with warm regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allow me to speak for your followers when I say we can be patient; we'd rather wait for you to find the time to write a blog post a few weeks from now rather than lose out on all your posts because you drove yourself to exhaustion trying to get one crammed into that monster schedule.

    Good luck, missy! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Hope it gets better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pfft. None of my pet earthworms ever lived that long...*bitter*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swear to God I thought lions lived longer. I don't know why, but it makes me sad.
    - Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck surviving your busy week. I have faith in you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Before the internet? There was a before?

    Good luck with the week! I have a little time, so let me know if I can do any reading for you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take as long as you need to get back on track! Life can be overwhelming sometimes, and you need a break :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Trisha and All My Posts, I appreciate it.

    Ahhh Glenna- I appreciate it.

    Thanks Carrie!

    I know Christine. I thought the same thing. Where are these super long lived worms?

    Sophia- this is an old poster, and it says based on data from ZOOS. I bet they do live longer.

    Alicia- breathing deep as I type this- thank you.

    Kate- that has made me smile every time I've read it this week. Thank you.

    Oooohh Amie, you tempt me so. I've rewritten since you've seen it... but not sure what I want to do next.

    Thank you Julie-- true words!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Potty-training...ugh. That was my least favorite task. Everything's downhill from there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.