Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Fest Day Seven: Weekend of Awesome

I am thrilled to be a part of a writing community filled with supportive and helpful writing friends.




I can't wait to take part in the Weekend of Awesome this June, organized by Erinn, Holly, and Alicia.

Since my husband has already taken part in what he calls Mancation, and a second Mancation weekend is in the works, I thought it made perfect sense. One whole weekend to write and get to know in person the folks from the blogosphere who are my closest writing compatriots.

The Weekend of Awesome: Where Awesome Goes to Write!

3 comments:

  1. WOOT!!!! Thanks for the shout it. Holly and Alicia and I have been working hard on planning an awesome weekend. lots of writing, lots of giggles and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRULY excited about it- -I just mailed you my payment last week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited about this too. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.