Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE fest Day eight: Contest Winners!

So, thanks to all who jumped in and tried to guess the images from my son's drawings.

After posting the contest I worried the images were the kind of thing only a mom could decipher, but I was thrilled with all the correct answers.

James loved reading your comments, too. So thanks for all that comment love.

Here are the original images, matched with their real-animated counterparts.

Phineas, Ferb, and Perry from Phineas and Ferb



Spongebob and Patrick



This Jedi girl from, as James calls it: Star Wars the Clar Wars

 And the evil emperor Zurg from Toy Story



 So- thanks to all the participants:
Holly had 2 of 4
Sweet Blessings (full disclosure: my sister Lizzie) guessed 3 of 4

and Joanne guessed 3 of 4

So the only fair thing is to give a prize to each of them!
$10 to both Lizzie and Joanne, and $5 to Holly -- a gift certificate for the bookseller of their choice!

Send me your contact information if I don't already have it, and your bookseller of choice!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I think my kid must be the *only* kid on the planet that doesn't watch Phineas and Ferb. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great artwork! This is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome art work. Way better than anything I could do.


    BTW I love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww... those pics are so so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was fun-- thanks to you guys who participated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun way to get your kids involved. Love the idea! Welcome to the crusade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had been here in time to guess :) I love this idea - and clever James!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS I'm stoked to be part of your hive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Katharine! I just saw this. Thanks so much! I'm emailing you.

    Great contest!

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.