Thursday, January 13, 2011

The I Dig Reading All Stars

Join the I Dig Reading Challenge.

Pledge to donate a set amount of money for every book you read in 2011. The amount is totally up to you (a penny a page, a dollar a book, the options are endless).

Keep track of the other participants, see what they're reading, and who they are giving their money to. I will be posting at least on a monthly basis to update what I'm doing with the challenge!


All participants will be listed under the I Dig Reading Challenge tab.
Please note:
**This is not about pressure. It is not a contractual obligation- participate as time and life allows!**


The I Dig Reading Challenge All Stars

     Susan Dennard's post on the challenge, and her website

     Amie Kaufman's post on the challenge, and her website 

     Jess Byam, representing on the sidebar.

If you're participating and not listed, please email me at insectwriter(at)gmail(dot)com

5 comments:

  1. This seems like a neat challenge- doing something I love to do while also giving back...hmm, I may have to think about participating in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pressure, Quita... but it'd be REALLY cool if you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I have really enjoyed reading your blog and I am giving you the Stylish Blogger Award. Take a look at my post (click here) for more details!

    Thanks for the great posts,

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I am in for this. Very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.