Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fun with Wordle

Okay, chuckle quietly to yourself as you realize this is my first time wordle-ing.

I have this suspicion that wordle is so 2008... but it wouldn't be the first time I've looked stupid in public, so here goes.

Here is my current draft of THE INSECT COLLECTOR
note to self: search and destroy the words like and back when possible


and here's the theory I use for research, which I think makes a nice one

 

And here is a wordle of the document for a big review (of myself) I'm doing for work... I like the way it looks. It makes me feel good that student/students, learning, research and community are so big. But maybe I just drone on about those things?


Thanks for indulging me in my first wordle.

4 comments:

  1. Wordle is so fun! I especially like the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wordle is fantastic, are you kidding? It will never get old. It's perfect for finding overused words, but also just for making yourself feel terribly artistic ;)

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.