Sunday, January 30, 2011

More blogfests in the works, y'all

I thought the 99 page blogfest was a lot of fun. It's always exciting to see what others write and what kinds of themes/genres/characters excite them.

I want to send a big THANK YOU to Alicia, Erinn, Holly, Pam, and Quita.

Very cool idea, ladies, thanks for making it happen!!!

I had to leave town on Friday, so I haven't had the chance to comment on all of the participants yet. I will do it tonight once the kids go down! What I read was so very cool.

Honestly, considering this is a page that often doesn't have the "wow" factor of a first page, I thought there were some fantastic pages out there.

In the interest of good times in the blogophere I signed up for the Bernad Pivot blog fest for February 16th.

Check out the deets here (hosted by Nicole Ducleroir):




it looks like a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. I signed up as well. I've got my post all ready to go, I'm just waiting on February to get here already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so glad that you've enjoyed the 99th Page Blogfest. It was so great to see what everyone's been working on. :) This blogfest seems pretty cool. Hmm, I'll ask Quita if she wants to go for it--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad- I know I can hardly wait.

    Pam and Quita: One of us! One of us!

    (That's my join the crowd chant!)

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.