Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tenth book for December accomplished!

This brings my total Read-a-thon donation to $50.

I stayed up last night to finish Tomorrow, When the War Began, and I'm feeling a little groggy as a result.

I am going to try to tack on three more books for the month. I'll have some car time over the next 24 hours, and I have a few small books in my reading pile. I am packing 5 books for the car, just in case. That would bring me to 75$... but I don't want to jinx it.

My son is asking me right now about "his book"-- I told him one of the characters shares his name, so he thinks it's about him. I tried to explain it's not really about him, but he doesn't care.

On a side note, he "makes books" ALL the time now. He tapes or staples them together and then draws squiggly lines on the pages. Sometimes I feel like that's what my book is, too: just a bunch of squiggly lines. It is surely a sign that he hangs out with mom and her "book" way too much.

Posting will only happen as time allows over the next 24 hours! happy days to you all!


 

3 comments:

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.