Sunday, December 5, 2010

Read-a-thon Extend-a-thon

Another day, another book!

I just made my way through You Wish by Mandy Hubbard. I will add a review in the next few days (in a nutshell: thumbs up).

That brings my read-a-thon total to 4 books!

The event, as described by WhoRuBlog was meant to be for the weekend... but I want to extend it.

Given the full-time job and the two kids, I have to admit that I can't just sign off from life for a whole weekend to devote to reading.

I was feeling like I hadn't done enough-- and then I realized that it's not like the Read-a-thon police are going to come after me.

I am extending my read-a-thon until the end of December!

5 comments:

  1. You Wish has been on my list for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but I Wish...we're traveling for the holidays...gotta have a rush before the calm, I suppose...good luck with your reading; I envy you :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been on my list for a while as well. What did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your read-a-thon sounds like so much fun! I wish I could join, alas, life gets in the way. I've been trying to finish Mockingjay for the past week and I'm still not even halfway through yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, glom me on lisachu

    http://drumbeatinsight.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=71821 www.autosoft.ru/support/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=201332

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.