Monday, November 22, 2010

WINNERS!!!

This was a fun contest for me, mainly because I had the chance to ooh and aah over the Little Lark website much more than usual. Our dear friend Heidi gave James their "Ride" bicycle tee as a baby, and he wore it so many times. Now his little brother is in it, and it's holding up beautifully.

I sometimes wonder, if I had thirty of their shirts would I get tired of them? Or would I just rock out every day of the month?  This is the kind of thing I daydream about.

Selection Deets:
I created a spreadsheet using Excel, and then shuffled the entries so that they were not listed in the order they were received. I used the random number generator at Random.org to select prize winners.

Winner of the button of your choice from Little Lark (+ a super secret special surprise):

Erin
The Art Girl
Jess
Susan, and
JoAnna

And the BIG BIG winner of a box of Little Lark cards (design of your choice) is...

Katy Upperman!

All you need to do is let me know your preference for a design
there are horses, gnomes, robots (2), strawberries, chipmunks, fiddlehead ferns, birds, etc-- check out the little lark site for all the options. Don't forget to pick your envelope color!

Please email this info and your shipping address, to

insectwriter(at)gmail(dot)com

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Yay! I seriously NEVER win things. Email is on its way... Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEEEE!!!!! THANKS!!

    I'm so excited. :D I'm gonna go pick a button right now.

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.