Just mine. Not an official list. It's heavily Dutch, based on 5 years of indoctrination.
From least to most favored:
10. Pavel Nedved. He's handsome. He's talented. He's Czech.
9. Steven Gerrard. Brit and fit.
8. Oliver Kaan. Stoic German keeper.
7.Phillip Cocu. Dutch.Fiesty and fabulous.
6. Ruud van Nistelrooy. Dutch. The star of the team while we were there. Well deserved.
5. Johan Cruyff. Dutch. Old School.
4. Zinedine Zidane. was. robbed.
3. Jean Marie Pfaff. For the foibles of his family, who I enjoyed watching thoroughly. They are the "Osbournes of Belgium" in terms of reality TV. I cried when Bompa died.
2. Edwin van der Sar. Dutch. Tall and talented.
1. Pele. C'mon. He's everyone's favorite, right? I distinctly remember watching a FILM on him in third grade, which must have been the early 1980s. He is fantastic. I dreamed we would run into him when we were in Germany for the last world cup. Not to be.