Monday, June 21, 2010

OMG. First blog award


BIG thank you's to Super Mom Writes and Something Else to Distract Me (Erinn) for passing this blog award on to me.

Here are the rules:


1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.


7 Things About Me:

1) I gave birth to two children in the Netherlands (at home). The best part was the nurse they send to take care of you, cook, grocery shop, watch your other kids, and clean your house for A WEEK. I am NOT KIDDING. Paid for completely by health insurance. So. Awesome.

2) I am getting fed up with students texting in class. It is just so rude.

3) I have been to Egypt. It was hot but beautiful.

4) When I was 15 I ate a can of dog food for $1000 dollars.

5) I once saw a baby owl in the wild. I got to hold it, and it was cuter than you could possibly imagine. I've also held 'gators, newborn leatherback turtles, and all kinds of snakes, frogs, salamanders, and insects.

6) I have met almost 0 famous people. The exception is that I once waited on Cliff Robertson, the original Big Kahuna. He was nice.

7) I love bugs like you wouldn't believe... but I detest cockroaches.


And now 15 other people should get this award, so here are some of the blogs I enjoy checking out. Though by now many of you have gotten the award already.

1) Erinn
2) Super Mom Writes
3) Blue Lipstick Samurai
4) Kate
5) Nerd Girl Reads and Writes
6) Punk Girl
7) Leila
8) Amanda
9) Michelle
10) Jess
11)Kirsten

... and that's where I lose steam. I've only been doing this for a month. I need more time!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first award! :D And it matches your layout. PSYCHADELLIC.

    ...Wow. I'm going to the Netherlands just to give birth now. That's awesome. These are great; I can't tell which I love more, four or five.

    Aw, thanks! :O

    ReplyDelete

YAY for comments! Thanks for adding to the conversation.